Career Paths: Mechanics: Student's Book
Jim D. Dearholt
CAREER PATHS: MECHANICS is a new educational resource for professional mechanics who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. CAREER PATHS: MECHANICS addresses topics including hand tools, power tools, auto systems, maintenance, and body repair.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases.
Тип: fb2, pdf
Чему не учат на юрфаке. Тайны профессионального мастерства юриста
Немецкий язык для психологов