Advanced Grammar in Use (+ CD-ROM)
A self-study reference and practice book for advanced students of English.
Advanced Grammar in Use second edition covers all the areas of grammar that an advanced-level student needs.
- Contains 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials;
- Includes additional exercises, appendices and coverage more specifically aimed at the advanced learner;
- Has a comprehensive Grammar Review to allow learners to check language areas they have already studied;
- Is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure the language is authentic and up to date;
- Provides ideal support for students preparing for the Cambridge English: Advanced or Cambridge English: Proficiency examinations or the IELTS examination.
The CD-ROM offers additional practice material covering all the language taught in the book. The CD-ROM includes:
- hundreds of practice exercises for all the units in the book;
- practice guides for key language areas of the book;
- customised tests targeting specific language areas;
- audio recordings of all main exercises;
- a built-in dictionary and a link to Cambridge Dictionaries Online allowing students to look up any words they need.
Software developed by Clarity Language Consultants Ltd.
Тип: fb2, pdf
Advanced Aquarist's Online Magazine, Volume V: 2006 Edition (Volume 5)
Advanced Mathematical Methods with Maple